15 February, 2010

Blackest Night Star Man

Written by-James Robinson
Art by-Fernando Dagnino and Bill Sienkiewicz
Cover by-Tony Harris
Star man is practically unheard of in the Modern Age of comics, so I was happy to see he was taking part in Blackest Night. This comic is not really about star man, it is mainly about Shade. When Star Man returns from the grave, no one can stop him, not even the ex-criminal Shade.
Usually I do not like "sketchy" art work in my comics, but it worked quite nicely in this "dark" comic. Again I usually do not like dark comic if the reason they are dark is just for the hell of it. But again, it worked quite nicely. I highly recommend this book to anyone, who does not have a problem with blood and suggested sexual content. (there is only a little suggested sexual content and it is not crucial to the story)

Grade: B
Buy at: www.mycomicshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers