26 February, 2010

Green Lantern #50



I am a big fan of Geoff Johns, (see 1, 2, 3, 4) but now he has out done himself. The comic was well written, well drawn, but the best thing about this comic was the gimmicks. The introduction of Scarecrow to the Yellow Lantern Corps, and other heros and villains to other corps, was nothing short of brilliant. I was entranced, as Sinestro, and Hal Jordan released Parallax from his prison, to beat the Spectre. Who I have noticed is the main villain.
I have noticed one other thing, that I like and disliked. Sinestro has made a "friendly" acquaintance , with his rival Hal Jordan. I do enjoy the corps "teaming up" but I'm concerned that when Blackest night finishes in April, who will be Green Lanterns villain? This is one of the best comics I've ever read, and I recommend it to all, the rebirth of Parallax, is an amazing comic book. I compliment Geoff Johns more for this than his previous works with the Flash.


Grade: A/A+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers