20 May, 2010

Amazing Spiderman #630

                This is an oasis in the middle of a desert, I had excepted Amazing Spiderman as just okay so my standards dropped (thats why my grades for them are hight) but this was really good. It started with Spiderman and Blackcat talking about their relationship, but that doesn't take long. I do like that this comic did Parker's personal life, but I really didn't want to here about Spiderman "having fun" with Blackcat. This comic was mainly about the Lizard, and it went into how he was recovering. He still marks his territory and has flashes of "Lizardness" in him, but he is surprising it like Harvey Dent did in Batman: Face the Face. But when his assistant sleeps with his boss, he interprets it as his territory is being taken and turns into the Lizard. Meanwhile Spiderman talks with Harry, and asks Charlie out. (kind of)
               As soon as Harry walked into the story I was happy. It brought me back to when they were good friends, and people wrote Peter's personal life, in moderation, and as well as Stan Lee. I also liked the Lizard surprising his "challenges" it made for an interesting story and will make for some interesting fallow-ups. Oh... I forgot to mention Madame Web made an appearance. I can't predict what her role will be, but again it will be interesting to find out.

Grade: 8.5/10
 buy at: www.mycomicshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers