24 May, 2010

Iron Man 2 Mini Comic

         A mini review for a mini comic.

              All right I saw Iron Man 2, and it was only okay, but I can't review movies, if you want movie reviews go to www.flickpickmonster.com. At the theater they gave me a little mini comic. Surprisingly it was good. Tony is in love with one woman, and for him that is a big deal. Then on his way home, he sees that his car is being stolen and he chases after it in his Iron Man suit. Once destroying the car he loved. who he named Betty. He finds that the thief is the one woman. She did it because the Ten Rings kidnapped her child and threatened to kill him. So naturally Iron Man goes to the rescue. After this I found my self wanting to read more... It was a compelling story and it made scenes, so it just worked and I know there will never be a sequel but I really want there to be one.

Imdb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1228705/fullcredits#cast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers