22 March, 2010

Batman and Robin #10




" The Return of Bruce Wayne Begins Here"
This was one of the best comics that I have ever read. Accepting the idea that Bruce Wayne has gone back to the past, Batman and Robin run around the Wayne Manor finding clues that are left behind by a past Bruce Wayne. (yah I'm guessing that the Bruce Wayne travailing in time idea is true) Meanwhile Damian Wayne, wonders what would happen if Bruce Wayne returns? Will the spot of Robin be reserved for Damian? Plus there is something else on his mind. (I'm not going to spoil the plot)
I loved this comic. In a series that I don't like that much, this was like an oasis in the middle of a desert. The thought of finding secret rooms in Wayne Manor. Bringing Bruce Wayne back has to be perfect, and when I saw the cover of this issue, I prayed that Grant Morrison did justice to it. He did. This was in the top three comics that I have ever read, maybe even the best.
Something inside me is preempting disaster and another failed attempt at bringing Bruce Wayne back. But most of me is just happy that someone is trying.
Thank you, Grant Morrison, Thank you!

Grade: A+
buy at: www.mycomicshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers