06 March, 2010

Justice Society of America #36 War & Remembrance


This was one of the best comics I have ever read, I know I have said this allot and I know saying that is cliche, but it is true. It had the death of Alan Scott which I have never seen before, and it had the Rage of Jay Garrick which was beyond cool. The entire comic is a flash back of Mr. Terrific while he's writing his memoirs before his execution. Its main plot was an attack by several Nazi super villains including: Captain Nazi, Count Swastika, and Count Berlin
The comics art was the same as most comics. There is standard art, good art, and different art. This like most comics was standard. I did think that the comic was one of the best I have ever read and strongly suggest it to all.


Grade: A
buy at: www.mycomicshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers