08 March, 2010

Fantastic Four #576


If I were to say this was a good comic, I would be lying. I will list the problems off

1) The drawing was not up to snuff
a) when people opened there mouths up to speak they look distorted
2) The plot was not that good
a) It was simple, go exploring because of a science experiment

3) Half the comic had no words
a) I do understand that it was because of the plot, but the part that explained it looked like an excuse not to write that much

4) Sue Storm assigned her self the role of speaker of the people when she was talking to the Atlantans

The plot was that the "gang" was going under water to investigate these crystals. Which they never explained the significance of. Then when they went down there the noise was too loud so that the Fantastic Four could not hear each other (see complaint number 3) Then randomly they began fighting with fish people who eventually brought them too Atlantis, where they could communicate by thought, and Sue Storm decided that she had the right to speak for the entire human race, for reasons that are unclear to me.
ING called this a daring comic, I get that I really do. But they also said that Jonathan Hickman and Dale Eaglesham ventured in to this story without a safety net, and they fell.
No talking
Bad drawing
Confusing motives
Plot to simple
This is the worst comic I have ever had the misfortune to read.

Grade: F
I recommend not buying at: www.mycomicshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers