10 June, 2010

Amazing Spiderman #632

               All right, Shed continues in this issue (unfortunately). Billy is dead, Connors is dead, and the Lizard is new, improved, and smart.  He is bringing out the lizard in all the warm blooded creatures brains. Making them attack random people, and take what they want.  Also Parker has given up his jokes and is acting seriously. This happened when he saw Billy die, and his foster parents.
              I didn't think there has been a worse comic in the history of comics. It's terrible, the entire story arch is terrible. If I had to read this a second time, I would try to legally classify it as torture. I hate this new Lizard. Lizard was the Killer Croc of the Marvel Universe, now he is just another psychic, megalomaniac. Also I mentioned in an earlier post the words of John Romita Sr. he said: If you have Spiderman standing on the ground, you are wasting Spiderman. I said this about another comic in this arch. The arch has been bad, but this is awful. 
There was one good thing about this comic, and that was the paneling. The way the panels were put together was like a perfect game of tetris. I have never liked the paneling so much that I raved about it, but you have to see it to believe it. But nothing is good enough to make up for that disgrace to comics. I hope something happens after the end of Shed that puts everything, or most things back to the way they were, other wise I don't think I'll be able to read Spiderman for a while. Also what happened to all the side stories? Like Kaine, or Madame Web? Did they just create a bunch of side stories for one issue and leave them unfinished? This was one of the worst comics I have ever read.


Grade: 1/10
[don't] buy at: www.mycomicshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers